Flex [Flag] Football
2nd-3rd Grade League
Flex football is a modified version of flag football and fills the gap when, at later elementary school ages, the game becomes more fast-paced with sprinting, cutting, pass rushing and safety is more important. Soft shell helmets are utilized as well as soft shell pads.
For additional information, click here.
- 2nd and 3rd grade players are grouped together
- Soft shell helmets for player head safety
- Fun and fast paced with emphasis on learning fundamentals, open-hand blocking and pass rushing. NO tackling
- All positions incorporated, not just ball carriers
- Two events per week: practice on Thursdays from 5:30-7pm, games on Sunday 2:30-4pm
- No travel - all practices and games are at Sandy Springs Football Field
- Dri-fit shirts and flags are provided
Email [email protected] for additional information.